Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Amount paid towards Application form fee, Admission fee, late fee, & course change fee is non-refundable under all circumstances.
- The student may cancel admission by submitting an application for cancellation and may request for refund of fee. The student entitlement of refund will be as follows:
- Cancellation Charges : INR 5000/-
- Training & Hostel Deduction = Training Fee / Total No.Of Days x No.Present Days at Campus.
- Refund Policy for Course Change:
- Candidate request for course change before reporting : No Deduction
- Candidate request for course change after reporting: INR 10,000/- will be deducted as course change fee.
- In case of any damage incurred by the student, damage charges shall be deducted from the fees. In case the damage charges exceed fee amount then the student shall bear the additional cost.
- Refund request will be processed within 45 working days after the receipt of all the mandatory supporting documents.
- The mode of payment of the refund will be through NEFT/RTGS or cheque only.
- All refunds shall only be made to the bank account of the student/parent as per the details furnished.
- No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to submit all required documents for timely processing of the refund.
- We will not be responsible for the change/misrepresentation of account information, as received and confirmed by you.
- Refund policy can be changed anytime by the institute without prior information.