Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Registration/ Seat for any course will not be confirmed until registration is complete and successful payment information is received in full.
- In order to cancel or change in course please submit an email request to email@example.com
- Please submit all cancellation requests within 7 calendar days of registration and not later than 15 days prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive refund of fee.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
- Reserved seat cannot be cancelled/ rescheduled after batch commencemente date of the course.
- Course withdrawals or skipped training days without the reasonable justification will cause the cancellation of the training certificate and in such cases, certificates will not be handed out due to the violation of registration policy.
Cancellation by RUDRAKSH SHIPPING SERVICES
RUDRAKSH SHIPPING SERVICES reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
RUDRAKSH SHIPPING SERVICES is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the candidate if a training course is cancelled.
If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the candidate is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.